Raleigh, NC – The world’s top developers, technologists and decision makers will gather on October 22-23 in Raleigh, NC for the second annual All Things Open conference, presented by IT-oLogy and OpenSource.com. Two days of keynotes, talks, tutorials and networking opportunities will be presented on the most important topics in open source, open tech, and the open web in the enterprise. More than 90% of all companies use open source and open technology.
The 2013 event was attended by more than 750 people from 25 states and 3 countries. More than
1,000 are expected in 2014, including nearly every leading technology company in the U.S.
New for 2014
All Things Open has added several new things for this year’s event including:
- Hosting a Women in IT/Open Source panel on Thursday, October 23 during lunch
- Meet-the-Speaker sessions: Some real superstars in the Open Source space will make themselves available to meet attendees and sign books.
Why Attend All Things Open:
- The focus is on education
- World-class experts and thought-leaders featured
- Great networking opportunity (See also Social Events)
- A fair price – tremendous value
All Things Open Details:
- What: All Things Open Conference
- When: October 22-23, 2014
- Where: Raleigh Convention Center, 500 South Salisbury Street, Raleigh, NC 27601
- All Things Open Registration Site
- Note Act Today! Online ticket sales end this Wednesday, October 15 at 11:59 pm EST. After Wednesday, anyone interested will need to purchase tickets at the door on October 22 or 23.