Michael Hobgood, Director of Operations at BetaVersity, will be demonstrating their technology and having a conversation with the community on innovative ways to merge art and technology into our schools.
What is BetaBox?
BetaBox is a custom prototyping lab built inside of a shipping container. Whether you’re a K-12 school, a university, or a company, BetaBox is the perfect rapid prototyping solution for classes, events, conferences, and community outreach.
Every pod comes with rapid prototyping equipment like 3D printers, laser cutters, 3D scanners, and speed of thought materials. But it’s not just about having the latest rapid prototyping equipment; it’s about creating a culture of creativity and entrepreneurial thinking on your campus. This is what Betaversity excels at.
BetaBox at CAM Event Details
- What: BetaBox @ CAM Raleigh
- Where: CAM Raleigh, 409 West Martin Street, Raleigh, NC 27603
- When: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM (EST)
- Why: Tour BetaBox and join a conversation on innovative ways to merge art and technology into our schools.
- BetaBox at CAM Registration Site
Previous Articles on BetaBox or BetaVersity
- Dwell: BetaBox: A Mobile Prototyping Lab in a Shipping Container
- Tech Tank: [Startup Weekend] Maker Weekend Recap
- Tech Tank: Startup Weekends – April 2014
Top picture from Gregory Wilson. Picture in article courtesy of BetaVersity.