Morrisville, NC – NC Data4Good is a collaboration of Maxpoint, Data Crunch Lab and the Research Triangle Analysts with the United Way of the Greater Triangle to address childhood hunger & food insecurity in Durham, Johnston, Orange and Wake Counties. Make an impact in the community using your skills for social good.
Some of the questions to explore with data are:
- What influences childhood hunger?
- What does childhood hunger affect?
- Where is food available?
- Where are current providers of fresh and nutritious foods located?
- Can resources be accessed through public transportation?
NC Data4Good Details
- What: NC Data4Good
- When: Saturday, November 7, 2015 from 8am to 5pm and Sunday, November 8, 2015 from 8:30am to 3pm
- Where: MaxPoint, 3020 Carrington Mill Blvd, Suite 300, Morrisville, NC 27560
- Why: Give back to the community. Your contribution will make it possible to inform decisions regarding childhood hunger and food insecurity.
- NC Data4Good Registration Site