Raleigh, NC – You have until June 16th to enter a team in the NC DataPalooza competition. You may have heard about the Startup Weekend associated with DataPalooza? That was not the last chance to participate this year! NC DataPalooza is still looking for additional team participation. If you have a great business idea related to health and open data, please submit it!
How do I Register?
- All entries are due by JUNE 16th.
- Submit your idea using this Google Entry Form
- Remember – “Health”, “Open Data” and the deadline of June 16!
More NC Datapalooza Details
- HQ Raleigh, (310 S. Harrington St., Raleigh, NC) will host an open work session on JUNE 26th from 6-8pm
- Additional mentoring sessions with the Blackstone Entrepreneurs Network and data experts will take place during the summer.
- Each team will be paired with coaches following the June 16th submission deadline.
- Win up to $3,000 at the final pitch event!
- The final NC DataPalooza pitch event is tentatively set for the morning of Friday, September 12th. Location and registration details coming soon.