Raleigh, NC – Friday lunchtime in Raleigh is about to get more interesting.
The Open Data Institute of North Carolina will be running a series of free lunch and learns so that you can find out more about open data.
You bring your lunch, we provide an interesting talk, and enough time to get back to your desk.
- June 6 – What is open data and why should I care?
- June 13 – Creative commons and open data
- June 20 – Are all public record requests open data?
- June 27 – The benefits of open data
- July 4 – NO LECTURE, Enjoy the 4th!
- July 11 – Do I need to licence my open data?
- July 18 – PII, do we need a new data license?
- July 25 – Open Source / Data / Government. All the Same?
About The ODI NC
The Open Data Institute is catalyzing the evolution of open data culture to create economic, environmental, and social value. It helps unlock supply, generates demand, creates and disseminates knowledge to address local and global issues.
We convene world-class experts to collaborate, incubate, nurture and mentor new ideas, and promote innovation. We enable anyone to learn and engage with open data, and empower our teams to help others through professional coaching and mentoring.