Durham, NC – The Startup Weekend Organization is bringing NEXT to the Triangle starting September 11th, 2013. You may know of the successful Triangle Startup Weekends in March and July, and NEXT is another Startup Weekend program.
What is NEXT?
NEXT is a product of UP Global which helps startup founders become better prepared to build successful startups. It is a five-week “pre-accelerator” program rooted in Steve Blank’s Customer Development methodology, driven by mentors and unique video content. The NEXT program helps founders gain a crucial base of entrepreneurial skills and knowledge.
What You Will Learn?
- How to generate assumptions to validate about your assumed customer’s wants/needs, motivations and behaviors.
- How to find and reach out to people for interviews that match your assumed customer segments.
- How to define experiments that validate or invalidate assumptions you have about your business model.
- How to develop your own customer discovery interview plan.
- How to conduct effective customer discovery interviews.
- How to turn customer feedback into real insight.
How do I register for NEXT?
Registration is easy through the EventBrite Registration Page. An Early Bird pricing of $149 is still available which is a very reasonable charge to entrepreneurs to be able to gain this knowledge.
Disclosure: I have signed up for the class and am not receiving any benefits for promoting the class. Sign up soon and join me for what looks to be a fun time! Warning, there may be a lot of work involved… At least I hope so.